Wednesday 14 October 2015

News

The lack of posts does not mean I have not been producing work, but up-loading files to the blog from my old Mac has proved to be cumbersome, so I may decide to create another blog else where. I am not definitely sure yet.

In the meantime, I have been teaching myself some basic animation on the iPad, so when I finish my first project I will create a YouTube channel, and post a link to it from here. I think for a first attempt it is looking pretty good. I have kept it simple, but at the same time pushed myself to learn techniques as I have been going through the story. As well as this I have created music, and sound effects for it in GarageBand, and editing it in iMovie.

I am 3.5 minutes into the film at the moment, but I think I still got another minute of footage to create.


No comments: