Tuesday 3 November 2009

Cartoon Dinosaur

For the sake of fairness I did this dinosaur for my friend's son. You can purchase various apparel with this illustration on at Cartoon Dinotees.

When I was a kid, like the children today I was fascinated with dinosaurs. Of course we did not have the merchandise and films they got now! I still got my books from then, and also my PG Tips card collection in the book. It is amazing how far things have come special effects wise, since I was a kid. Films like 'One Million Years BC', with the lovely Raquel Welch, 'The land that time forgot', and 'When dinosaurs ruled the earth', were the films I saw then. For the time they looked great; with the stop frame animation, and even the lizards with frills stuck on with glue. I can not imagine what I would have been like if we had 'Jurassic Park' back then?

No comments: